How to Check Ghana WAEC BECE Results 2019 | BECE May/June Examination Results is Out for the 2019/2020 academic session, check below.
WAEC BECE RESULTS CHECKER 2019
The West African Examinations Council, Ghana (WAEC) has released the result of the May/June 2019/2020 (BECE) examinations.
BECE Ghana May/June Exam results have been successfully uploaded online.
GHANA WAEC BECE RESULTS CHECKER 2019.
- Visit the WAEC BECE Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE May/June).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2018.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.