Bece posting checker or bece posting: The details can be checked via a text message. The Computerized School Selection and Posting System (CSSPS) will allow the students to seeÂ the schoolsÂ they have been admitted to and program offered.
TheÂ CSSPSÂ is a system used by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to place qualified Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) candidates into Senior High School (SHS),Â TechnicalÂ Institutes (TI) andÂ VocationalÂ Institutes.
To receive details of their school placement:Â BECEÂ Candidates canÂ TEXTÂ theirÂ 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBERÂ to short codeÂ 1060Â toÂ CONFIRMÂ schools they chose for this yearâs placement exercise.
For instance, if your index number isÂ 1234567890, textÂ 1234567890Â to short codeÂ 1060Â on all networks.
NOTE: Do not add [SPACE] anywhere, just text theÂ 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBERÂ to theÂ 1060Â short code.
If that does not work each candidate can text their index numbers to the short codeÂ 1060Â followed by the last two (2) digits of the year of completion on the following networksÂ MTN,Â Vodafone,Â Airtel,Â Tigo, andÂ Kasapa.
That is you first textÂ XXXXXXXXXXYYÂ toÂ 1060Â where the âXâ part represents yourÂ 10-DigitÂ Index Number and the âYâ part represents theÂ 2-DigitÂ year of completion.
How to Check BECE Posting on PC
In order for you to check your CSSPS posting online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to ensure you have the posting checker, which we will be selling when it is available.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker onlineÂ portal
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2019, this is what you will input: 123456789019.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
The process is not, however, completely fault proof.
You might experience some problems when going through with this process.
The most common problem is when you submit your details but the system seems not to recognize your details. So when messages like this pops up âSorry the Index Number, Scratch Card Number/PIN Number does not exist. Please look carefully and retype.
Do not panic you will get the placement form eventually. Try again using the same scratch card. Do not be tempted to buy another scratch card because the fault is not on the scratch card
Some of the reasons you might be experiencing challenges printing your admission forms include:
- Large number: When a lot of people are checking their results on the website, it slows down. Therefore, you shouldnât panic but just be patient.
- Withheld results: You might also experience challenges if your results were received later than others. If the results are withheld, you can get them later so keep checking until you have them.