The BECE results for JHS Students were released on Friday evening and the Ministry of Education Ghana will soon make it possible for candidates who sat for their Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) just a few months ago to check their placement status.
3 Reasons Why You Should Check Your SHS Placement Early
You will now know whether the hard work that you put in your studies did pay off as you will be able to know which Senior High School (SHS), Technical Institute or Vocational Institute you were paced in.
The 2019 Junior High School BECE candidates will then be able to print their CSSPS placement forms and send them to the school they have been placed in.
Why check JHS placement early?
There are several reasons as to why you should try an be the early bird when checking the placement results.
- You get to know early the school you have been posted to This will help you plan ahead. Planning ahead is very important because you may have been placed in a school that is far from your home and you will now have to go early and give them your placement form as you get the requirements for joining the school.
- What if the school you have been placed in is not to your liking or does not offer the course you want? It is important to know early on if the school they have picked for you is the one you want and if it is not, you can start finding alternative options before it is too late.
- What if you feel that they were unfair in the placement late on? This is a very disheartening situation. Checking early will ensure that you are ready for whatever outcome and that you will be able to sort those issues early on.
How to Buy Cheap SHS Placement Checker Card for 7GHC with Momo
You can get the BECE Placement Checker form at selected Internet Cafes and bookshops across the country.
Okay let me take you through the process we at websaet.com have tested already and can confirm is working.
The procedure described below works only for customers with active MTN Mobile Money account.
1. Dial mobile money short code (*170#)2.Select Momo pay & pay bill3.Select Pay bill4.Select General payment5.Answer the prompts as indicated
- Payment Code: monicliq
- Amount: 7GHC (enter multiples if you want to buy more than one)
- Reference: SHS (see notes)
- The Result check voucher will be sent via SMS once payment is confirmed.
- The SMS will be sent to the number from with the transaction was initiated.
CSSPS Placement Checker
Checking of your CSSPS Ghana results has over the years become an easier task.
Now, the candidates are able to check their results at the comfort of their homes. Not only that, you can check your results regardless of where you are in the world at that moment using your computer.
The Ghana Education Service has given different ways in which you can check your CSSPS placement results. They have outlined two methods of checking your WAEC Ghana placement;
1. You can check your results online using a computer.
2. You can check using Google Chrome Browser on your mobile phone.
How to check BECE Placement Online on a mobile phone or PC
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker, which we will be selling when it is available.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2019, this is what you will input: 123456789018
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up.
- If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
The Process Is Not, However, Completely Fault-Proof.
You might experience some problems when going through this process.
The most common problem is when you submit your details but the system seems not to recognize your details. So when messages like this pop up “Sorry the Index Number, Scratch Card Number/PIN Number does not exist. Please look carefully and retype.
Do not panic you will get the placement form eventually. Try again using the same scratch card. Do not be tempted to buy another scratch card because the fault is not on the scratch card.
ome of the reasons you might be experiencing challenges printing your admission forms include:
- Large number: When a lot of people are checking their results on the website, it slows down. Therefore, you shouldn’t panic but just be patient.
- Withheld results: You might also experience challenges if your results were received later than others. If the results are withheld, you can get them later so keep checking until you have them.