GES Reopens SHS Recruitment Portal Now After the initial opening of the Ghana Education Service (GES) recruitment portal for College of Education Graduates, from Monday 2nd September 2019 to 15th September 2019.
The question of whether there would be another recruitment of teachers into Senior High Schools has been a debate with no official statement from the Ghana Education Service.
Although many university graduates who studied education applied in their numbers, it was later stated that the initial recruitment was for college of education graduates and that the recruitment for the double-track Senior High School would be done in October 2019 awaiting the arrival of the other track in November 2019.
As stated earlier this issues concerning the SHS recruitment have always been rumors. Note that even the initial recruitment was not officially announced. It was done silently.
Well, the Ghana Education Service (GES) recruitment portal has been opened again from Monday 7th October 2019. websaet.com has been waiting to see if it would be closed so as not to report on it but it is still opened. Could this be the much-awaited GES Senior High School recruitment
That cannot be confirmed. What can be confirmed is that the portal is open again. One would expect some changes to be made to the interface since the portal for the Senior High School recruitment used to be different, but it remains the same as the interface used for the initial recruitment.
Those willing to apply should do so as there is usually no official statements concerning such recruitment.
GES Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Procedures
Here are detailed application procedures should you choose to apply.
- To start the application go toÂ gespromotions.gov.gh/apply_recruitmentÂ or just access the form directlyÂ here.
- Then click on the âClick to Start Filling Formâ button.
- The first section of the application form is the personal details section. In this section enter your personal details such as your first name, last name, date of birth, place of birth, the region of birth, nationality, marital status, email, and phone number.
- After entering your personal details, the âcertificationâ section shows up. On this page, you are to enter your âNTC Licensure numberâ and select your âNTC Resultâ with the option of either âPassâ or âFailâ. You are also to enter your âCollege Of Education Index Noâ, this refers to your index number from the institution you attended, then select your âCOE Resultâ with the option of either âPassâ or âFailâ. Afterward, enter your âNSS Numberâ, âDistrict of NSS Postingâ and select your âRegion of NSS Postingâ and âYear of Completing NSSâ
- Â After entering your certification details, the passport picture and certificates upload section shows up. Click on âchoose fileâ at the âFile Upload-Passport Pictureâ section to choose your passport picture and click on the âUpload-Passport Pictureâ button to upload your passport.
Do the same to upload your certificates in the âFile Upload Certified Copies Of Certificatesâ section. Certificates to be uploaded are your college/university diploma or degree certificates, your national service certificate, your licensure exams certificate and your birth certificate.
- After uploading your certificates and clicking on âUpload Certificatesâ, the âSubmit Application Formâ button shows up. Make sure the areas you uploaded your documents are green and shows âview documentâ. If you do not see this in the respective areas. It means your file did not upload. Click on âSubmit Application Formâ to submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, the print page shows up. Click on the âClick to Print Submitted FormÂ â to print your application form. Then click on theÂ âClick to Closeâ button to exit the application process.