Definitive guide on How to Check SHS School Placement Quickly with a virtual private network (VPN). The Ghana Education Service (GES) has completed and placed all the candidates who passed their 2019 Basic Education Certificate Examinations, into the various senior high schools, technical and vocational institutes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
How to Check SHS School Placement Quickly
The 2019 placement will offer prospective Senior High School Students who sat for the 2019 BECE an opportunity to continue their education.
Please we recommend you use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for visiting the cssps.org website for faster and easier checking. eg CyberGhost, Expressvpn, HidemyAss or Nordvpn
1. Obtain the relevant scratch card called the CSSPS Placement Checker. This card can be bought on line in bulk or just a copy or two. Go to BUY SCHOOL PLACEMENT CHEKER ONLINE to buy buy a CSSPS Placement Card with Momo.
2. Get a computer with internet access or a mobile phone with internet access
3. Again, With the aid of the computer/ phone with internet access visit the online portal https://cssps.gov.gh/
4. Also, enter your 10 digits index number to proceed. Example 0101689002 and introduce the year you took the exams. For 2019 BECE graduates your index number will be followed by 19. Example 010168900219.
5. Look carefully on the checker and key in the serial number on it in the field designated for it.
6. Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) also on the scratch card you bought.
7. Finally, check if everything is correct and click submit. Patiently wait for the results of the placement to pup up.
8. If you were successfully placed, print form out the school placement.
Note that, when so many people are trying to access their placement at the same time, the system may slow down or give error feedback. Just be patient and try again.