The Ghana Education Service (GES) has completed and placed all the candidates who passed their 2019 Basic Education Certificate Examinations, into the various senior high schools, technical and vocational institutes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
How to Print Out CSSPS Placement Results Slip from the Internet
” Sorry the Index Number, Scratch Card Number/PIN Number does not exist. Please look carefully and retype. If you are very sure about it, please send email to email@example.com.”
Results of the 514,215 candidates who sat for the exams were released by the West African Examination Council last week.
The entire results of 2497 candidates were withheld pending the conclusion of investigations.
Those of 19 candidates were cancelled “for bringing mobile phones into the examination hall and receiving external assistance”.
One hundred and thirty-four had their subject results cancelled for bringing foreign materials into the exams centres.
Others among the 173 had their subject results cancelled for collusion and engaging in irregular activity during the exams.
According to the Council, it is investigating the alleged malpractices after which a determination would be made on either to release or cancel those results, a statement by the Council announcing the release of the BECE results said.
Alternatively, candidates can check their placement by purchasing the CSSPS scratch card and texting the 10-digit code plus their index number to the short code *447*160# on all mobile networks.
“Candidates can now print their placement forms and send them to their respective schools,” the GES said in a statement.
How to Check 2019 Bece School Placements in 8 Simple Steps
The 2019 placement will offer prospective Senior High School Students who sat for the 2019 BECE an opportunity to continue their education.
1. Obtain the relevant scratch card called the CSSPS Placement Checker. This card can be bought on line in bulk or just a copy or two. Go to BUY SCHOOL PLACEMENT CHEKER ONLINE to buy buy a CSSPS Placement Card with Momo.
2. Get a computer with internet access or a mobile phone with internet access
3. Again, With the aid of the computer/ phone with internet access visit the online portal https://cssps.gov.gh/
4. Also, enter your 10 digits index number to proceed. Example 0101689002 and introduce the year you took the exams. For 2019 BECE graduates your index number will be followed by 19. Example 010168900219.
5. Look carefully on the checker and key in the serial number on it in the field designated for it.
6. Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) also on the scratch card you bought.
7. Finally, check if everything is correct and click submit. Patiently wait for the results of the placement to pup up.
8. If you were successfully placed, print form out the school placement.
Note that, when so many people are trying to access their placement at the same time, the system may slow down or give error feedback. Just be patient and try again.