2020 WAEC Private BECE Registration Fees, Private BECE Timetable & Registration Portal – WAEC has Released 2019/2020 Private BECE Registration Fees, Below are the fees to be paid for the 2019/2020 Private BECE Registration.
The 2020 Private BECE Registration Fees Schedule for private BECE registration depends on the number of subjects to be registered. Candidates registering fewer subjects would be required to pay lesser amount than those registering all the subjects.
2020 WAEC Private BECE Registration Fees, Private BECE Timetable & Registration Portal
FEE SCHEDULE for 2018 private BECE registration
- Subject Fees
The subject fees are as follows:
|4 subjects or more subjects||…||GH¢152.00|
- Correction of Entries
After submission of entries, candidates who wish to make any change(s)
between 2nd October and 30th November, 2017 will pay the following charges:
GH¢50.00 where applicable for correction of centre, name, address, picture or substitution of subject.
For addition of subject(s), fees as stated in 12 (1) above will apply.
- Penalty Fees
Entries made between 1st December and 22nd December, 2017 will attract the following:
- Late Entry: One and half (1½) times the total entry fee;
- Substitution of Subject(s): One and half (1½) times the subject(s) fee;
- Addition of Subject(s): Twice the subject(s) fee;
- Correction of name, address, picture or signature: GH¢50.00.LIST OF PARTICIPATING BANKS FOR PRIVATE BECE FEES PAYMENT
Candidate are to take note that, they are not supposed to make payment of their private BECE fees at any bank not listed on the list below.
Candidates may pay their registration fees at any branch of the following banks:
- Zenith Bank (Ghana) Ltd
- Ecobank (Ghana) Ltd
- Bank of Africa (Ghana) Ltd
- United Bank for Africa (Ghana) Ltd
- Prudential Bank (Ghana) Ltd
- Access Bank (Ghana) Ltd
- FBN Bank (Ghana) Ltd
- Unibank (Ghana) Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) [For only candidates in the following regions: Eastern, Volta, Northern, Upper East and Upper West]
REFUND OF FEES
The West African Examinations Council, does not undertake to refund fees paid for its services. However, if notice of withdrawal of candidature is received before the start of the examination registered for, consideration may be given for the refund of fees paid solely at the discretion of the Council.
BECE Timetable For Private Candidates, 2020
The examination will start on 10th February and end on 14th February, 2020.
Below is the Timetable. Please carefully study it for your guidance in the choice of subjects.
You can view directly or just feel free to Download it. Click on the download icon to download or the full-screen icon to view
We wish you the best of luck!
1. Both papers for each Subject are to be taken at one sitting without break.
2. DIFFERENCE IN TIME ON QUESTION PAPER AND TIMETABLE
Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
3. EXTRA TIME FOR BLIND AND DEAF CANDIDATES
Blind and Deaf candidates are to be allowed one and half (1½) times the time allotted to other candidates.