Under the auspices of the Upper East Regional NABCO Secretariat, trainees and partners are invited to attend this special Conference and career fair at the GNAT Hall on Monday the 13th of January 2020.
The event is in two sessions, the morning session is a panel discussion involving the following areas;
1. The Nation Builders Corps Programme on pathways to future careers by Mubarak Bowan, Director- Business Research and Skills Development NABCO
2. Strategic Positioning, Graduate Mindset towards Employment by Ms. Akua Ampah Career Development Advisor, Ashesi University.
3. Professionalism, Workplace/Business Etiquettes; Appearance, Codes of Conducts/Ethics and networking by Perfect Manners.
4. Strategic Positioning, Graduate Mindset towards Employment Dr. Richard Kwabena Kyereboah, L’AINE SERVICES.
5. A MIP Perspective on the Nation Building and Human Capital Investment by Dr. Anyars Ibrahim (Ph.D.) CEO, NABCO.
The afternoon session would comprise four (4) workshops in the following areas:
1. Business start-ups and Entrepreneurship by NBSSI
2. Agribusiness and Industrialization by KOSMOS INNOVATION CENTRE
3. Job Search and Career Pursuit by L’AINE SERVICES
4. Digital Labour Market by VODAFONE
The Upper East Regional Minister as Special Guest of Honor for the event.
NABCO- We are Nation Builders