The global coronavirus pandemic has at least claimed 31 lives with 5918 positive cases and 1754 recoveries, the Ghana Health Service has reported.
According to the Health Service, 5,918 persons have tested positive for the virus, while 1,754 patients have recovered and 31 victims pronounced dead.
The information gathered from the GHS website indicates that the Greater Accra region is Ghana’s COVID-19 leader, the regional capital has so far recorded 4,422 cases, followed by Greater Kumasi with 881 cases and Central region with 212 cases. Oti Region and Upper East region both have 26 cases.
Data analysis on gender distribution shows that 62 percent of Ghana’s total cases are males whiles the remaining 38 percent are females.