The Management of the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) LTD, in line with the government’s effort to curb the widespread of the novel virus, has released COVID-19 guidelines, hotlines and precautionary measures for particular its customers to ensure they are safe and protected from contracting the disease.
• Installation of hand sanitizers at all our offices for use by customers and staff.
• Equipping staff with face masks and hand gloves as a safety measure.
• Ensuring staff maintains international best practices recommended by the Ghana Health Service.
• Actively monitoring and updating staff and customers on the COVID-19.
1. Individuals showing symptoms of the virus should avoid transacting business on ECG premises and rather contact the nearest hospital or call the COVID-19
055 222 2004 055 222 2005
050 949 7700 055 843 9868
2. Persons who come into contact with individuals who have tested positive to COVID-19 should please self-quarantine and avoid visiting ECG offices. However, in an unavoidable situation, kindly make use of our contact lines, website and digital media handle for the prompt response.
3. As we continue to welcome our customers and put in precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the virus, we will observe the prescribed health protocols, and strongly encourage our cherished customers to utilize the ECG Mobile App (Download ECG Power) to pay their electricity bills or to buy electricity credits unto their smart prepaid meters to help reduce the numbers on our premises.
4. We wish to finally advise that the best forms of prevention are frequent hand sanitizing and social distancing. For more information please visit our website; www.ecggh.com or any of our social media handles (@ECGghOfficial).