The Ghana Tourism Authority (GTA) in line with precautionary measures to curb the widespread of novel coronavirus today enforced its directives on the closure of all beaches by visiting and pasting notices on the popular beach premises ‘particular’ in Accra.
According to the Tourism Authority, it is in support of the government’s effort to curb the spread of the COVID-19.
The Beaches include:
1. La Pleasure Beach-La
2. Laboma Beach-La
3. Shining Beach-Teshie
4. Shushu Beach-Teshie
5. Sango Beach Resort-Teshie
6. Titanic Beach-Nungua
7. KorleGonno Beach Resort- KorleGonno
8. Nordsee Beach Resort- KorleGonno
9. Feehi Beach Resort- KorleGonno
10. Shatta Beach Resort– Ussher Fort