The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana has with the approval of the 14th Governing Board released the 2019/2020 licensing Examination Results for all prospective Candidates who sat for the NAP/NAC Licensing Examination in November 2019 and Post -Basic (CCN, PON, OPN, PHN, EN, NP) Online Licensing Examination in December 2019.
The Management of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana entreats candidates to visit the Regional Offices of the Council to obtain a result checking scratch card at the cost of GHC10 to access their results online.
How to Check Post Basic Licensing Examination Results with Results Scratch Card
- Go to http://nmc.gov.gh
- Click on Online Services» Exam Result
- Key in the secret code together with the serial number
- Please note that the secret code and the serial number must be
keyed together without spacing. For example, 12345678912301235
- Key in your index number in the index number fill-in box
- Click on “check results” to display your results
- Candidates who have passed all required subjects can proceed to
Register (click on “register now”)
- Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for
the approved persons as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee to any branch of the Republic Bank
and proceed to our regional office to submit the filled and endorsed
form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions
where Republic Bank does not operate will be permitted to use the
- You may check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card. In order to check further after