In this post, you’ll learn how to obtain and verify your 2020 Nov/Dec Index Number, the WAEC nov/Dec index number is a 10 digit number issued to a candidate as a unique identifier. An Index number is required before a candidate is allowed to the examination hall.
You will as well need it when checking your results online. Now you know how essential the WAEC Index Number is. Let see how to get it.
How to Get WAEC Ghana Index Number
WAEC 2020 Nov/Dec index Number can be obtained by a candidate that has completed the WAEC Registration. The 10-digit Index Number will be generated by WAEC and made available online from the 5th of August 2020.
- You will need your WAEC PIN/invoice Number to obtain your Index Number and admission Notice on the stated date.
Follow the procedures below to access your WAEC Ghana Index Number.
- Log on to the WAEC registration portal at here
- Enter your Invoice Number in the section provided.
- Click on the Continue button to access your Index Number.
- Print your Index Number for reference purposes.
Note: Browsers like Firefox and Chrome could display a warning message that is considered an error. When this happens, you should find out ways to get back on track.
If the error message persists, you ought to click on details then visit this site in order to resume. Once the site opens, you should proceed by entering your invoice number which will eventually generate your WAEC Ghana index number for Nov/Dec examination.
How to Verify Your WAEC Index Number
After obtaining your WAEC Index Number following the details above. The next step is the Index Number verification process. The following steps will help you verify your WAEC Ghana Index Number.
- Visit the WAEC registration portal at here
- Enter your Invoice / Index Number in the field provided.
- Provide your name and date of birth in the respective sections.
- Finally, click on the continue button to access verify your WAEC index number.
Congrats, you have successfully obtained your WAEC Ghana Index Number and completed verification process. You can proceed with your examination.