The 2020 WAEC BECE private results have been released today Saturday, May 2, 2020, by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) for all private candidates who sat for the examination in February this year.
There are so many ways to check BECE private results when you search on the internet, but to save your money and time, below is a definitive guide for you on how to check your 2020 WAEC BECE private results.
1. Visit the WAEC BECE Results Checker Portal https://eresults.waecgh.org
2. Enter your Index Number
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE Private)
4. Select your Examination year (e.g 2020)
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your scratch card
6. Enter the 12 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
Congratulations as you’re able to check your 2020 BECE private results successfully.