In this post, we have simplified some easy steps on how to apply for admission into colleges of education as 46 Public Colleges of Education in Ghana has opened applications for suitably qualified candidates for admission to the NEW FOUR YEAR BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.Ed) DEGREE PROGRAMM for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Find below easy steps for applying to the Colleges of Education portal.
1. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
2. Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
3. Fill the Application form and supply all required details, as well as attaching a passport picture.
4. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
5. Click the ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following:
a. Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
b. Click ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
c. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
d. After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click the ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
6. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
7. Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
8. Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward the same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so means application won’t be processed
9. Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelope.