The icampusgh E-learning Platform or icampusgh is an online study platform basically for final year students in Senior High Schools and Junior High Schools. The Ministry of Education launched this study platform in the benefits of candidates who are currently at home amid coronavirus to assist them to study online during the temporary school break.
The Ministry entreats all students to regularly visit the study platform to take more lessons in other to improve academically during the stay at home.
To change your icampusgh account password
1. On the login, interface enter your BECE index number as username and ghana@12345 as the default password.
2. Click on the login button
3.Create a new password by
- Entering the default password in the current password field
- Type your new password in the new password field.
- Repeat your new password in the new password field (again)
4. Click on the Save changes button.
To access the platform
1. Visit icampusgh.com
2. Enter your BECE index number as your username.
Note: For SHS 3 students, add 17 to the index number E.g. 309074025 then 17 to read 30907402517
3. Enter ghana@12345 as your default password and click on log in.
4. You will be required to change the default password before you can continue using the platform.
5. Click on View all courses to see the subjects available. Click on any of the courses available and enroll.