All candidates who participated in the just-concluded BECE examination are expected to print their 2020 BECE school placement form online.
Candidates are expected to print this form and submit it to their respective school of placement. Simply follow the guide below to print your form.
How to Print 2020 BECE School Placement Form Online
Before you print your WAEC Basic Education Certificate Examination placement form, you must have checked your placement result first.
After that, then you will now embark on getting the placement forms. Remember it is only once you get your placement status when then you are able to print the Basic Education Certificate Examination placement form.
Having checked your placement result, follow the procedures below to download and print your Basic Education Certificate Examination placement form online.
- Visit the CSSPS placement checker portal: http://www.cssps.gov.gh/
- Enter your 10-digits BECE index number. Add the last two digits of the year of examination eg. XXXXXXXXXX18 for 2019.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the top of your Scratch card. (Information on how to buy the scratch card online)
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
- Thereafter, print your placement form.
Submit your placement form to the school of your placement.