Destra Energy Group Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Destra Energy Group Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Destra Energy Group Jobs 2019, Destra Energy Group Career Portal, Requirements for Destra Energy Group Job Recruitment 2019.
Destra Energy Group Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Destra Energy Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on websaet.com as well as on the official website.
Destra Energy Group Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Destra Energy Group|
|Deadline||6th September 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Destra Energy Group. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Development Manager
The BDM will develop strategies and market the company to important stakeholders with an aim to generate and increase business for the company while ensuring that clients and partners are satisfied. The Business Development Manager will also work with top management on a variety of tasks related to financial planning, regulatory and compliance and organizational development.
- Initiate market research studies, analyse trends in the two industries of interest (O&G and RE) and evaluate findings to develop strategies to create value for the company.
- Identify international companies with expertise in the industries and generate their interest in forming strategic partnerships.
- Develop proposals, presentations and requested documentation for potential partners or clients and stakeholders.
- Prepare winning tenders requested by potential clients.
- Draft, negotiate and approve contracts and agreements with potential clients and other entities.
- Advertisement: Scroll down to keep reading
- Review documents, legal or otherwise, in relation to project(s) and work with legal counsel to diminish potential risks.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners and important stakeholders to increase stakeholder satisfaction by managing expectations and fulfilling agreed project objectives.
- Continuously follow up and monitor progress of partnerships and agreements which must be in place for successful execution of project(s).
- Monitor up-to-date industry developments and obtain information on regulations of interest in the O&G and RE sector (e.g. LC law, PC law, JV formation, etc.) in addition to information on changing market dynamics in the energy industry.
- Timely submission of weekly progressive reports on projects for review by management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid work ethic and team building skills
- Excellent research ability
- Leadership skills
- Foresight and Strategic Planning
- Initiative and Self motivation
- Multi – tasking ability
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in MS suites
- Basic accounting skills
- Minimum 4 years’ bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree in Energy sector (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in the industry and/or Business Development field.
- Fluency in English compulsory.
The position is based at Destra Energy’ Accra Corporate Office.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates are required to submit CVs and Cover Letters to:
Deadline: 6th September 2019
How to Apply for Destra Energy Group Job Recruitment
To apply for the Destra Energy Group Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Destra Energy Group Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Destra Energy Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why websaet for Destra Energy Group Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|websaet.com is the one-stop place for Destra Energy Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Destra Energy Group Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Destra Energy Group Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Destra Energy Group Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Destra Energy Group Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Destra Energy Group may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|