The Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Jumia Ghana Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Jumia Ghana Jobs 2019, Jumia Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment 2019.
Jumia Ghana Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on websaet.com as well as on the official website.
Jumia Ghana Recruitment Details:
- 1 Jumia Ghana Recruitment Details:
- 2 Available Job Positions & Details
- 2.1 1. Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
- 2.2 2. Job Title: Head of Financial Services
- 2.3 3. Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental Management Officer
- 2.4 4. Job Title: JForce Data Analyst
- 2.5 5. Job Title: Head of Customer Service
- 2.6 6. Job Title: Public Relations Manager
- 2.7 7. Job Title: Graphic Designer
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Jumia Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. Jumia is the first African technology company to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants, and have them delivered straight to their preferred location.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for technology and food to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Preparing tailor-made proposals
- Target new and existing B2B accounts.
- Hunting for new clients and handling and managing existing clients, the ideal candidate should be someone comfortable with both aspects.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of products and services.
- The ideal candidate should have strong closing skills.
- Perform territory and account management, opportunity qualification, and needs analysis for all account levels: prospects and customers.
- Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions.
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development.
- Required to remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A degree from a recognised University, Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience selling to corporate and senior level clients.
- Must have strong sales or business development background.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Head of Financial Services
How to Apply for Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Jumia Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why websaet for Jumia Ghana Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Websaet.com is the one-stop place for Jumia Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. websaet.com ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Jumia Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Jumia Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Jumia Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Jumia Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.