The Methodist University College Ghana (MUCG) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Methodist University College Ghana Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Methodist University College Ghana Jobs 2019, Methodist University College Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Methodist University College Ghana Job Recruitment 2019.
Methodist University College Ghana (MUCG) Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Methodist University College Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on websaet.com as well as on the official website.
Methodist University College Ghana (MUCG) Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Methodist University College Ghana|
|Deadline||04 September, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Methodist University College Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: IT Lecturer
The Information Technology Department of the Methodist University College Ghana seeks outstanding candidates for both full-time and part-time faculty positions to teach undergraduate/postgraduate courses in the field of Information Technology.
Candidates should demonstrate the capability to teach a wide range of undergraduate core and advanced computer science/information technology classes and labs.
Applicants must possess relevant professional knowledge and experience in at least two or more of the following areas:
• Networking and Communication Technologies;
• Object Oriented Programming with C++ and Java;
• Web Programming involving Client-side and Server-side scripting;
• Database development with practical knowledge in SQL;
• Computer Graphics and Animation with Adobe Creative Suite;
• Operating Systems Software;
• Cyber Security and Forensics;
• Artificial Intelligence and Data mining Technologies;
• Mobile Application Development;
• Microsoft Office Applications;
• E-Business Infrastructure Development;
• Advanced Multimedia Technologies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A terminal degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline is strongly preferred. A PhD is required to teach our Masters level courses.
• Preference will be given to those applicants with a degree in computer science or information technology or have demonstrated work experience in the course areas described above.
• Candidates who possess M.Phil. with considerable work experience in related areas may apply
How to Apply
Applications must Include a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, a teaching statement, names of three professional/teaching references and scanned copies of relevant certificates. Candidates must submit an online application to be considered an applicant for this position. Submit applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 04 September, 2019
How to Apply for Methodist University College Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Methodist University College Ghana Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Methodist University College Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Methodist University College Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Websae for Methodist University College Ghana Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Websaet is the one-stop place for Methodist University College Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Websaet ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Methodist University College Ghana Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Methodist University College Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Methodist University College Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Methodist University College Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Methodist University College Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Methodist University College Ghana Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.