The NIB seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Specialist, to provide technical leadership and strategic direction for monitoring and evaluation activities for school inspections and certification. Our mandate aims to evaluate on a periodic basis the quality and standards of all public and private pre-tertiary schools in Ghana.
The National Inspectorate Board (NIB), is one of the autonomous bodies established by the Education Act 778, of 2008 to set and enforce standards in all public and private pre. tertiary schools in Ghana.
Under the overall guidance of the Executive Secretary, the M&E Specialist will provide M&E expertise in the development and implementation of the M&E plan, build capacities of inspectors, staff and local partners (other agencies and development partners) and ensure that data quality standards are monitored, met and reported timely. The M&E
The specialist will undertake monitoring and evaluation of inspection findings implementation. S/he will lead in identifying the M&E technical needs of inspectors and make appropriate recommendations.
NB: This position is contingent upon award from NIB solely on a contract basis. Responsibilities
• Oversee the development and implementation of the Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) to capture school inspection and certification performance and results, including routine service delivery, data reporting, baseline, and end-line assessments, and all monitoring for process and outcome evaluations
• Develop and oversee data flow pattern for school inspection and certification that will ensure timely data collection and reporting
• Lead results reporting to NIB by providing written documentation on M&E activities and indicator results for progress and annual reports, as appropriate
• Provide leadership and direction on M&E to ensure the NIB achieves its goals and corresponding objectives and targets
• Ensure high -quality implementation, consistent with Ghana national monitoring and evaluation guidelines, protocols, information and reporting systems