Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Unilever Ghana Recruitment for Electrical Engineer.
Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Its products include food and beverages, cleaning agents, beauty products, and personal care products. It is Europe’s seventh most valuable company.
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
To ensure an adequate and efficient supply of electrical power to support factory and administrative operations within the bounds of Unilever Specific Standards on Electrical Safety.
- To ensure peak performance of all factory electrical equipment by the judicious execution of a maintenance schedule and to make suggestions for upgrade/replacement as required.
- To ensure that all locations, tasks and equipment conform to the Electrical Safety Standards
- To plan and execute electrical projects for the factory’s expansion schemes within time and budget estimates
- Troubleshoots Electrical faults on equipment and employs WCM methods to achieve minimum downtime.
- Provide support for electrical systems on a 7 day 24-hour basis.
- Detail design of electrical works as required by the Engineering Department
- Assist in the estimation of capital works as related to control/electrical systems
- Develop, implement and maintain electrical department operating instructions/ SOP
- Coordinate with Electricians and/or contractors to ensure safe, timely completion of work being undertaken
- Responsible for preventative maintenance programs and calibration systems of all electrical and packaging equipment. Shall liaise with the site maintenance planner for this task via SAP PM
- Support WCM implementation providing active support to teams, particularly focused improvement, autonomous maintenance and skills development
- Actively keep up to date in areas of technology, and develop a framework to support the business long-term plans
- Follow all site environmental and safety requirements and continuously adopt safe working practices. Take all steps necessary to maintain own health and safety and the health and safety of others
- Act as an interface with consultants as and when required
- Develop projects in cooperation with other departments and coordinate implementation of Electrical /control systems projects
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2019.