Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana Post NAC/NAP Midwifery, Post Basic Nursing [Critical Care, Perioperative, Public Health, Ophthalmic], NAP/NAC Nursing Examination Results Checking Guidelines for Nurses and Midwives.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana wishes to inform Candidates who sat for the January, 2019, Post Basic Nursing online licensing examination, Nurse Assistant (Preventive) (NAP) Licensing Examination and Nurse Assistant (Clinical) (NAC) Licensing Examination in November 2018 and Post NAC/NAP Midwifery Online Licensing Examination in March 2019 that the results, as approved by the 14th Governing Board, have been released.
Candidates are therefore requested to visit the regional offices of the Council to obtain a result-checking scratch card at a cost of Ten (10.00) Ghana Cedis to access their results online.
GHANA NMC PROCEDURE TO CHECK RESULTS ONLINE 2019
All candidates would be required to obtain a results checking scratch card from any of the Regional Offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council across the Country at the cost of Ten Ghana Cedis only (GHC 10.00).
Please note that, the Regional Offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council are the ONLY designated centers for the sale of the scratch cards.
Please follow the instructions below to access your results:
2. Click on Online Services>>Exam Result
3. Enter the Secret Code and your Index Number without space
4. Candidates who have passed all required subjects can proceed to Register (click on ‘ register now’)
5. Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
6. Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of Republic Bank and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions where Republic Bank does not operate will be permitted to use the bankers draft.
7. You may check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the five (5) times, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another five (5) result checks.
SOLUTION TO CANDIDATES EXPERIENCING CHALLENGES WITH THE RESULT CHECKING PROCESS
It has come to the attention of the Nursing and Midwifery Council that some Candidates are experiencing challenges with the log-in process of checking results online.
Kindly note the following;
1. Scratch the result-checking scratch card to reveal the secret code
2. Key in the secret code together with the serial number (the serial number is the 5-digit number displayed at the bottom of the scratch card)
3. Please note that the secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 12345678912301235
4. Key in your index number in the index number fill-in box
5. Click on ‘check results’ to display your results.
For further information, kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 0302522909/10
Good-luck to all Nurses and Midwives.