Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the GreenMatch Sustainability Scholarship 2019.
GreenMatch provides renewable energy solutions for homeowners in the UK. Our services aim to facilitate the research process of thousands of customers by connecting them with relevant companies in the industry. We highlight and promote the use of clean energy with the goal of engaging more homes and families in sustainability.
Being firm believers in green living, we always work on finding new ways to promote this, and to encourage a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
In doing so, and with the purpose of bringing the aspect of sustainability to the life of a student, we would like to award a student with a scholarship of ÂŁ1000 for a successful application of green ideas in their daily life.
- Scholarship worthÂ ÂŁ1,000
GreenMatch Community Service Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application:
- Participants must provide proof that they are either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited university in 2019.
- An essay describing the actions they have taken to transform their lifestyle.
- Any material (documents, pictures, etc), that can support your essay will add value to your application.
- Applicants are required to indicate their acceptance through theÂ consent formÂ and send it along with their application.
How to Apply for GreenMatch Sustainability Scholarship
To be able to apply for this scholarship, applicants are required to write an essay of 1,000 words.
Topic: In what way can sustainability help for a better student life? Describe specific actions you have taken to transition to a greener lifestyle.
The applicants should send all the documents and essays via email toÂ email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted in English.
Write âScholarship Application + Your Nameâ in the email subject line.
For more information, visitÂ GreenMatch Sustainability Scholarship.
The application deadline is theÂ 31st of October 2019Â midnight UTC(+01:00). The scholarship winner will be announced on theÂ 2nd of December 2019.