KNUST Undergraduate Admission Form (Obuasi Campus) 2019/2020 academic year is now on sale | The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) admission into undergraduate degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out (Obuasi Campus).
All the available courses and important information regarding theÂ KNUST 2019/2020 Undergraduate Admission Forms would be published in the simplest form as soon as the forms are released by the university.
WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE//IGCSE (Cambridge) âAâ & âOâ LEVELS/MATURE/ABCE/GBCE AND INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE (IB) CANDIDATES
It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that applications are open for admissions to Degree Programmes of Study at the KNUSTÂ (OBUASI CAMPUS)Â for theÂ 2019/2020 Academic Year.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXAMINATION RESULTS AS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN MAY/JUNE, 2019 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER AT THE OBUASI CAMPUS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- BSc. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- BSc. Civil Engineering
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- BSc. Materials Engineering
- BSc. Metallurgical Engineering
- BSc. Geological Engineering
- BSc. Geomatic Engineering
- BSc. Environmental Science
- BSc. Business Administration (Logistics & Supply Chain Management/ Business Information Technology)
- WASSCE/SSSCEÂ Holders who have creditsÂ (A1-C6/A-D Respectively)Â in the followingÂ Three (3) CoreÂ Subjects:Â English Language, MathematicsÂ andÂ Integrated ScienceÂ plus creditsÂ (A1-C6/ A-D)Â in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score ofÂ 24 or betterÂ in the relevant Area of Study.Â OR,Â GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE)Â Holders who possess passes inÂ Three compulsory SubjectsÂ including English Language and Mathematics and passes in anyÂ Three ElectiveÂ Subjects.
- GCE/IGCSEÂ Holders with credits in at leastÂ Five (5)Â subjects at the GCE/IGCSE âOâ Level (or its equivalent) includingÂ English Language and MathematicsÂ plus at leastÂ Three (3)passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.Â OR,Â ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE)Â Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plusÂ ThreeÂ optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study,Â ORÂ Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE inÂ Three (3)Â Core Subjects and credits inÂ Three (3)Â Elective Subjects orÂ Six (6)Â credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE Oâ Level includingÂ English Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTSÂ who have attained the age ofÂ 25 yearsÂ or above at the time of Application and have credits inÂ Five (5)Â GCE âO Level subjects includingÂ English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.Â OR,
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have creditsÂ (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively)Â in theÂ Â Â followingÂ Three (3)Â Core Subjects:Â English Language, MathematicsÂ andÂ Integrated ScienceÂ plus creditsÂ (A1-C6/A-D)Â in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score ofÂ 24 or betterÂ in the relevant Area of Study.Â OR,
- HNDÂ Holders withÂ Three (3)Â years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE orÂ Five (5)Â GCE Oâ Level Credits includingÂ English Language and Mathematics.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTSÂ and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognised institution.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants must purchase an e-Voucher at anyÂ Ghana Post Office
- The e-Voucher containsÂ Login IDÂ or anÂ application ID, andÂ PINÂ that will grant access to the online admission portal.
- Applicants should then proceed to the online admissions website at;Â apps.knust.edu.gh/admissionsÂ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, applicants must print outÂ one copyÂ of the completed online application form, and submit them to the Deputy Registrar Academic Affairs, KNUST together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates and transcripts)
Cost of Application E-voucher: GHÂ˘ 200.00
Deadline for the submission of application forms isÂ Wednesday, 31st July, 2019
For more information contact:
- + 233 500482807
- + 233 240130946